The most efficient, most affordable way to bail someone out of jail is using an agency that can take care of the process for you. A strong Clayton County bail bond company like ours will make sure that you application process is managed in a professional manner with minimal fuss. In order for us to be able to do our jobs, however, there is some information you should have at the ready before you put in your call. Starting a bail bond is an easy task to do. When calling our Clayton County Bail Bond Agency, please have the following information:
1. Full name of defendant – Know the full legal name of the arrested individual and know how it is spelled.
2. Birth date of defendant – When was the arrested individual born? Are they a minor? This is important to note that some penalties, DUI penalties for example, vary greatly depending on whether the defendant is under 21 years of age or not.
3. Location of arrest – You need to know the county in which the arrest was made. In certain situations, you may also need to know the city. Ideally, you should also have the name of the jail where the defendant is being held. This can really speed up the communication process on our end. This information will continue to come in handy since the defendant’s court appearance will be scheduled at a court close to where they were arrested.
4. Nature of arrest – In other words, be aware of ALL the alleged charges. If there are multiple charges, we need to know them all in order to accurately calculate your bond.
5. Payment information – How do you plan on paying for bail? Cash or credit? Not all bail bond companies take credit cards. If you want to pay with a credit card, have the card number and billing info ready. If you plan on using some sort of collateral, provide us with its information as well.
6. Total bail amount – If you know the total bail charges, we can figure out what you can expect to pay to get the defendant released.
Once they’ve provided us with all the necessary info, we ensure a perfect level of customer service for every single one of our clients. Since many people don’t have prior understanding of the bail process, we educate our clients as fast as we can and answer any and all questions they have. After there has been an arrest, you need to make decisions fast and in order to do that you must eliminate the panic and start thinking clearly. We make this experience simple so that you can move forward confidently. Call our Clayton County Bail Bond Agency and we can start from there.